Summary:Our client is a growing customer focused Renewable Energy Supplier, with a mission to turn the grid green and offering fair prices to household customers across the UK. You will be responsible in ensuring industry compliance regarding all matters relating to SMART metering, Smart meter roll out, commissioning of meters and security around SMETS Metering. Are you able to manage multiple activities, customer focused, have energy experience in metering/smart/new connections? Work for a champion of social justice and employee wellbeing, with a goal to be the best energy supplier in the county? Interested? Then apply today!
- Ensure Industry compliance regarding all matters relating to SMART metering, working on day-to-day activities around SMETS metering.
- Analytical skills, for invoice reconciliation for all their agents and partners to ensure accuracy and timely payments.
- Managing relationships with key software and business partners/agents ensuring obligations are met.
- Manage the roll out of Smart meters and metering comms messaging.
- Manage new connections, assist with the continuous improvement for this area of the business.
- Stakeholder management both internally and externally.
Skills and experience required:
- Industry experience within metering
- MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to train subsequent team members.
- Can understand the wider business strategy and able to reflect this in pricing decisions.
- Desire to learn and apply new learnings is needed.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and thrive on new challenges.