Summary:An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Project Manager to join a market leading software provider who specialise in the utilities sector. You will get to work in a fast-paced and change embracing environment and be responsible for delivering multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and complexity. The successful applicant will need to be a qualified Project Manager with experience of software delivery and be able to manage a diverse portfolio of projects. Do you have a track record of managing the delivery of complex business and IT change and of working in a matrix management environment? If this sounds like you, apply today!!
- To lead projects, liaising directly with both customers and Industry representative bodies.
- You will manage the delivery of multiple projects running concurrently to multiple customers
- Communicating with project team members and stakeholders via meetings and reporting.
- To develop and revise detailed project plans based on requirements and changing needs.
- Overseeing and co-ordinating cross-functional initiatives
- You will monitor project performance to ensure timely delivery, and perform ongoing reviews
- You will ensure that all deliveries are consistent with company Policies and Procedures
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a qualified Project Manager (Prince2, APM or PMI) with experience of software delivery
- A track record of managing the delivery of complex business and IT change
- You will be able to provide evidence of project planning of medium to large projects
- Be proficient in the use of formal scheduling tools
- Have solid experience of all stages of the project delivery and software development lifecycles
- You will have demonstrable experience of managing a diverse change portfolio
- You will be an excellent communicator with experience of engaging/managing third parties
- Be able to produce compelling presentation material at pace
- You will have a demonstrable track record of working in a matrix management environment
- Experience in the Utilities sector would be beneficial
- You must be able to travel between offices and to Customer locations when required