SummaryOur client is an innovative software and services company, catering to clients in the utility sector, and specialise in delivering advanced software solutions and managed services via a Private Cloud infrastructure, serving both traditional and modern real-time, smart energy clients. As Software Test Analyst, Billing, you will be working on CRM & Billing solution which features a customer-driven proactive roadmap that introduces innovation for the billing of new digital energy services across the utilities market. If you have experience in the Energy industry and understand or have worked with XML data files, API testing and the proven ability to interpret requirements, then this role is for you. APPLY Today!
- Identify and define testable requirements from documented and undocumented sources.
- Create, implement, and review test plans, scripts, and test completion documentation.
- Link Test Requirements to Test Cases, ensuring 100% coverage of planned testing.
- Define, generate, and load test data.
- Analyse and review project and product documentation to ensure thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements.
- Analyse and understand new and existing software components and requirements.
- Test Case Execution results recording
- Identify, log, and monitor defects using the company’s Defect Management Tool, Jira
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the Energy Industry and Knowledge or experience of working with Billing & Payments
- Experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- Knowledge and experience in Test Automation
- Knowledge of or has worked with Atlassian (Confluence and Jira)
- Experience in the creation and execution of SQL queries