Summary:We are seeking an experienced Technical Administrator to support the project department within a growing Multi-utilities consultancy. You will be responsible for requesting, documenting, and reporting on key stages within a project’s lifecycle, ensuring that information is requested accurately and within the agreed timescales. The ideal applicant will be detail orientated, possess strong Administration skills and have previous experience in a similar role within Energy / Construction / Telecoms. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Assisting the project team with submission of applications for utility connections
- Updating and maintaining project folders
- Requesting utility asset records & drawing information as per project requirements
- Liaison with asset operators and 3rd party contractors
- Regular reporting to project, and senior management teams throughout project lifecycle.
- Design co-ordination throughout project delivery
- Production of project trackers and update reports during project lifecycle
- Processing payments, reviewing CAD drawings, and all other administrative support
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within Utilities, construction, telecoms, street works
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise own workload effectively
- Must have good attention to detail and positive mindset/attitude