Summary:Do you have experience of Telesales in the Energy Industry? We are looking for a Telesales Executive to work for a growing Consultancy. You will be contacting potential clients, creating opportunities and managing your own pipeline, presenting products and services to prospects, and maintain a good knowledge of products and services provided. So, if you have experience of Sales and have a passion for selling in a fast-paced environment – apply for the Telesales Executive today!!!
- Contact potential clients
- Create opportunities and managing your own pipeline effectively
- Accurately presenting products and services to prospects
- Upselling to customers who require a more extensive package
- Accurately and succinctly explaining product pricing and negotiating bulk or package pricing
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer information into company databases
- Maintaining a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers
- Assisting sales colleagues with meeting arrangements and customer sales calls
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all products and services sold
- Working with a leasing company who refers prospects for finance when needed.
Skills and experience required:
- Inbound / Outbound and New Business experience
- Sales skills
- Excellent communicator
- Telephone skills
- Customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage a sales and customer pipeline
- Lead generation – acquire new leads and build on current lead database
- Achieve and exceed your role’s key performance indicators
- 4 day week from April 2023, meaning you will enjoy 79 paid days leave a year – and a guaranteed long weekend every weekend.
- Flexible hybrid working model, meaning you’ll be working from home 90% of the time – no more commuting to work!