Summary:Our client is looking for a Tender and Pricing Lead to join their rapidly growing energy consultancy company. For this role, you will own the pricing & tendering process, searching the market to securing best value contracts for new and existing clients. You will also support the team by effectively managing supplier and client relationships as it scales. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in energy procurement, tendering and pricing. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Searching the market and securing best value contracts for new and existing clients.
- Own pricing & tendering process and utilise data to influence how the business operates.
- Maintaining all supplier relationships, including developing emerging supplier relationships
- Monitoring contract renewals and ensuring efficient pricing negotiation.
- Interrogate the market to ensure best pricing, pricing movements and assess availability.
- Build comprehensive tender packs, portfolios & contracts for prospective & existing clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience as a Tender & Pricing Lead, or in a Bids, Tender, Pricing or Sales team.
- Exposure to building data & information packs to drive sales or engagement activity.
- Able to deliver complex information in straightforward written & verbal communications.
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively and build long-standing relationships.
- Experience within the Utilities market would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Great IT skills including MSOffice, especially Excel and ability to learn new systems