Summary:Do you have experience in the energy / utility industry? Ideally having worked with TPIs / energy brokers. If so, we are looking for a TPI Account Manager to join a company at the forefront of energy data collection and reporting. Your remit will be to increase customer satisfaction, retention and value through strong relationship building, customer service and identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities. The TPI Account Manager role would suit someone with energy brokerage background and has a proven track record of managing key accounts, building strong rapport and maximising opportunities with TPIs. If the TPI Account Manager role sounds like you – Apply today!
- Account manage & develop existing TPI’s and cross /upsell.
- Built relationships with new TPI’s.
- Apply strong knowledge of the company’s products, services and pricing.
- Maximise customer satisfaction.
- Confidently represent the company at exhibitions or other customer events
- Work with all departments to refine product propositions, and refine processes
- Understand the company’s culture, strategy and market positioning.
- Agree and strive to achieve individual targets
- Help generate proposals and quotes in line with company policy and CRM.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
- Adhere to all the company’s policies, procedures and working practices
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
Key skills and experience:
- Understanding of the energy/ utility industry market
- Experience in liaising/ building relationship with TPIs/ brokers in the energy industry
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.