Summary:We are seeking a motivated and dynamic TPI Business Development Executive to join a leading data analytics, metering, and net zero company. Your primary role will be to establish robust relationships with new TPIs and be responsible for identifying and delivering sales opportunities in line with new business targets and cross/upselling targets. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in a Sales focussed environment within the Energy Industry, ideally working with working with TPI’s/Brokers, and exhibit a customer-focused approach.
- Identify and build strong relationships with new TPIs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products, services, & pricing to serve TPIs effectively
- Strive to maximise customer satisfaction at every touchpoint.
- Collaborate with all departments to refine product propositions and streamline processes.
- Understand and embody the company's culture, strategy, and market positioning.
- Set and work towards achieving individual targets.
- Aid in the generation of proposals and quotes in adherence to company policy and CRM.
- Actively participate in regular training and learning activities to continuously enhance skills and knowledge.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a Sales focussed environment within the Energy Industry
- Experience of building strong relationships with TPI’s/Brokers
- Experience of cross/upselling
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Demonstrable strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Exhibit a customer-focused approach to all interactions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.