- Investigate all escalated business and customer queries/complaints.
- Regularly review department processes for efficiency improvements and ensure documentation is continually
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy making as
- Co-ordinate activities and information between departments, working in a co-operative manner cross functionally within the
- Conduct detailed analysis on variances, emerging risks and opportunities, and other areas of interest, getting to the bottom of complex problems and drawing
- Work with Operations/Commercial Analyst’s to resolve strategic queries/exceptions.
- Water industry knowledge essential
- Sharp – Effective decision-making skills to manage technical workload and a thorough understanding of Water
- Great communicator – you have first-rate communication and interpersonal skills at all
- Ambitious – you don’t just want another job; you want a career
- Analytical – naturally curious, immaculate attention to detail and a high degree of computer literacy included Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Motivated – you have a “can do” attitude and love to see