Summary:Do you have experience of working for a company in energy or utilities? Do you have experience of working in an energy bureau? A leading energy consultancy are looking for a Billing Analyst to be responsible for carrying out a variety of bureau task including data entry, invoice validation and bill analysis. If you have some experience of working in the energy bureau, high volumes of data and analytical with excellent communication skills, the Billing Analyst role could be for you!
- Obtaina track receipt of energy invoices on a monthly basis.
- Input both group and singular invoices into energy database.
- Develop an understanding of billingelements
- Analyse and assess the accuracy of energycharges
- Issue weekly, monthly and ad hocreports
- Liaisewith suppliers to raise and resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Identify process improvements thatcould develop and drive the business
- Communicate ongoing queries internally to the relevantparties.
- Adhere to internal processes to ensure guidelines aremet
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledgeskills
Key skills and experience:
- Experience with working in the energy industry
- Experience of working in bill validation or a billing department.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communicationskills.
- Excellent problem solving and analyticalskills.
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balancedway
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Officesoftware.
- Strive to improve process whereverpossible
- Excellent organisational and time managementskills.
- Ability to build and sustain relationship with both internal andexternal parties.
- Ability to work accurately with a high volume ofdata.