Summary:Are you an Analyst with Electricity market experience looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an experienced Billing Analyst to join our client, a fast-growing Electricity supplier. As a Billing Analyst you will be required to support the company’s growing B2B Customer Billing Operation. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of HH and NHH billing processes and detailed calculations, experience of billing UK B2B electricity customers, and possess exceptional analytical skills. If this is you, apply today!
- Accurate production of B2B electricity billing statements for both HH and NHH billing.
- Providing a first-class level of customer service through all front and back-office activities
- Review and application of annual industry charge changes.
- Monthly billing performance to agreed billing yield and accuracy and efficiency targets.
- Analysis of complex billing data sets
- Billing assurance activities, including ongoing management of unbilled accounts
- Monitoring and resolving customer/broker billing escalations and disputes to agreed SLAs.
- Proactive monitoring and management of billing to settlement exceptions
Skills and experience required:
- Highly numerate and analytical, ideally with a numerical based higher qualification.
- Knowledge of HH and NHH B2B electricity billing processes and detailed calculations.
- HH Pass Through & Flex billing reconciliations using industry gained knowledge – Desirable
- Ability to analyse complex datasets and drive meaningful insight.
- A knowledge of Smart metering would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Confidence in problem solving and collaborating with different teams and organisations.
- Demonstrate stakeholder management and influencing skills to assist with query resolutions.