Summary:As the Business Development Executive, you will develop a robust business pipeline, generate high-quality leads, and address client needs. In this role, you will be required to source new clients who typically spend over £1m per annum on energy to support the Business Development Managers, and also set up meetings for the Senior Business Development Manager to visit the new business client. To be successful in this role you will need, previous experience in building sales relationships within the energy industry, a passion for generating new business, an analytical sales approach, and be self-motivated. Previous understanding of energy and carbon markets is preferable, comprehensive training will be provided. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Develop and implement an effective contact strategy for prospecting.
- Build a strong corporate business pipeline from scratch.
- Generate high-quality leads for the Business Development Managers and facilitate their meeting scheduling.
- Maintain and update the CRM database with precision and timeliness.
- Assess and address the specific needs of potential clients.
Skills and experience required:
- Preferable understanding of energy and carbon markets, though comprehensive training will be provided.
- Self-motivated with a penchant for independent work, coupled with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Proficient in building and nurturing sales relationships.
- Passionate about generating new business with a strong drive for success.
- Analytical sales approach with meticulous attention to detail.
- Client-focused with a compassionate and attentive approach.