Summary:Our client is leading Renewable Energy Supplier for B2B customers. They are looking for an ambitious and proactive Metering & Settlement Analyst to be the first point of contact for new electricity connections as well as resolving smart metering enquiries covring NHH, HH, AMR and Smart meter types. The ideal person will have excellent communication skills, have passion for customer service, experience in all metering operational processes, a good level of knowledge and experience for the end-to-end process of metering data flow activities. Settlement flow activities would be desirable, however training provided. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Monitoring and resolution of all metering and settlement queries
- Management and identification of P272 upgrades from SSD to completion.
- Compilation of different regulatory reports including metering GSOP reports
- Ensuring all industry flows are sent and received in accordance to regulatory SLA’s
- Managing relevant SDEP process activities
- Building effective internal and external relationships to achieve metering targets.
- Working with the team to ensure cross functional optimisation of core industry processes.
- Maintaining appropriate records of all internal & external metering
- Working with stake holders to identify, report and manage theft of electricity.
Skills and experience required:
- Practical operational experience of all metering operational processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of key Supplier end to end processes (CoS, CoT, etc).
- Understanding of MOP/MAP functions and confident in tracking and resolving issues
- Experience of performance managing third parties MOP, DCDA and DNO’s
- Proven data analysis skills, with an advanced level of Excel skills.
- Have an awareness of the theft of electricity processes, including TRAS reporting.
- A good level of understanding of the various NHH and HH settlement runs desirable.
- A strong level of Smart metering technical experience is also desirable.
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills are required.