Summary:We are looking for a Sustainability Consultant/Analyst to join a large international energy consultancy. The role involves providing consultancy services to a portfolio of existing I&C clients in support of their sustainability goals. You’ll be a key member of a dynamic and multi-skilled team which delivers strategy, analytical and operational services across the energy and carbon reduction areas of sustainability. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Net-Zero strategy development, GHG assessment across all scopes, policy analysis and decarbonisation roadmaps etc. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Ability to produce GHG assessments for corporate scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Excellent presentational, report-writing, and data visualisation skills
- Highly numerate with advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience or understanding of modelling and quantitative analysis for decarbonisation roadmaps (e.g., carbon reduction potential, cost analysis, pathway development).
Skills and experience required:
- Proven record in delivering large and challenging net-zero/sustainability projects
- Strong quantitative (carbon and financial) analytical and modelling skills
- Experience of Python and other analytical tools
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in STEM/sustainability-related area
- Confident communicator able to build relationships
- Comfortable holding meetings and able to present to a number of recipients.
- Understand the main energy reporting/compliance schemes
- Experience in delivering sustainability projects and energy efficiency