Summary:Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking for a challenging opportunity in the energy sector? We are looking for a TPI Key Account Manager to join an independent green commercial energy supply company. As the TPI Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing key TPI accounts with energy consumption above approximately 30GWh, encompassing both electricity and gas customers. In this role, you will collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure seamless renewal processes, strategic pricing decisions, and successful contract renewals. To be successful in this role, you will need proven experience in sales and commercial TPI negotiations, extensive experience in the UK I&C markets, excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, and an analytical mindset. You will also have familiarity with energy supplier operations, customer needs, fixed and flexible power supply products, risk management, third-party intermediary market, and tender processes. If this role sounds like a good fit, apply today!
- Manage key accounts with energy consumption above approximately 30GWh.
- Maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers and Brokers/Third Party Intermediaries
- Oversee and coordinate complex tenders from enquiry to deal acceptance.
- Develop pricing and deal structures to optimise propositions and drive growth.
- Achieve targeted financial growth through retention, upsell, and new sales.
- Ensure high levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay updated on market trends and changes in the energy industry, driving innovation to enhance the customer offering and acting as an industry expert for customers.
- Prepare regular reports to senior management on account performance and growth.
- Develop and execute comprehensive account management strategies,
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in the UK I&C markets is essential.
- Proven experience of key account management of large TPIs
- Results-oriented and ambitious individual with strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Fast learner with an openness to acquiring new skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Proven experience in sales and commercial negotiations.
- Familiarity with energy supplier operations and customer needs.
- Holds a Full Driving License.
- Understanding of fixed and flexible power supply products and risk management.
- Familiarity with the third-party intermediary market and tender processes.