Leaders throughout history have subscribed to the practice of “never waste a good crisis.” Due to the fact, these times can be opportunities for accelerated transformation in technology and identifying new business models. The water sector was already being significantly disrupted even before the current COVID-19 pandemic. Having a talented and diverse board of experienced directors is even more critical today than ever.
Non-executive directors (NEDs) are a proven way of helping businesses of all shapes and sizes to gain access to valuable talent who are lateral thinkers, community builders and entrepreneurs and who will relish current ambiguity to help maximise these opportunities of disruption, positioning your business for future success.
The ideal chair or NED will have complementary skills and experience that will add value to your business on board matters such as:
- Strategic insight
- Operations and people leadership
- Governance and risk management
- Leadership succession
- Cross-sector insights
- Access to a wide and useful network of contacts
- Technologically astute
Utility People’s Executive Search team can help you find the right NED for your business. We will:
- Help you to identify skills gaps and risks as well as opportunities within your business
- Proactively find someone who will offer diversity to the current Board
- Identify and attract a range of candidates from a global talent pool
- Present you with the best options available on the market
Contact Lisa Weston to discuss how she can help your business overcome the challenges currently facing the water sector in 2021 but how you can also take advantage of the opportunities it presents. Contact Lisa for a confidential chat on 07542 942274 or email email@example.com