Summary:We are looking for a Data Visualisation and CRM Developer to join an innovative energy management company. As the Data Visualisation and CRM Developer you will create and maintain an impact and value driven data service, through the development of systems and AI. In his role you will analyse and implement data collated from Power Query and Data Flows, create intuitive designs and layouts to ensure optimal user experience, and carry out effective data modelling. To be successful in this role you will need experience using Dynamics and possess PowerBi skills, be able to identify areas that require software investment, and have strong communication skills. The role is a mixture of consulting skills alongside technical data modelling and visualisation skills which will be utilised both internally and through engagement with clients. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Analyse and implement data collated from Power Query and Data Flows
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Designing effective layouts and designs to ensure optimal user experience
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI to guide users through a data-driven story
- Manage the processes around client User Acceptance Testing and fix any defects
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, monitoring usage/data refreshes/security.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them.
- Governance and deployment of Power BI
- Develop proactive data analytics to provide clients with the business case for investment
- To create data/value driven visualisation tools to generate propositions
- Identify improvement and efficiency opportunities
Skills and experience required:
- Strong communication skills – at all stakeholder levels
- Be able to identify areas that require software investment
- Must have Dynamics experience and core PowerBi skills
- Should enjoy problem-solving and thinking analytically, with strong attention to detail
- Be willing to develop their technical knowledge, and able to learn new skills quickly
- Happy to work in a busy, deadline driven environment