Summary:Our client is looking for an Inbound Energy Sales Consultant to join a leading energy consultancy. For this role, you’ll be responsible for converting qualified sales leads passed over to you by the digital team. You’ll be helping SMEs secure a better deal on their energy contracts, using a consultative approach. The ideal candidate will have 18+ months sales experience in a B2B or telesales environment and previous energy sector experience or working with digital leads. You will be used to delivering 1st class customer service and have excellent influencing and negotiation skills. So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
- Receiving and closing qualified leads
- Liaising with energy providers to source the right product and solutions.
- Providing accurate written quotations for customers
- Maintaining account management data within our CRM platform.
- Building rapport with our customers and provide them with a first-class service.
- Using a consultative and value driven approach to negotiate, navigate, and close the sale.
- Achieving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and KPI’s.
- Working with the team to create a great place to work.
Skills and experience required:
- Self-motivated with the drive to deliver results in a challenging market.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capability.
- Accurate, with a thorough approach and attention to detail.
- Initiative and a desire to learn & grow with the business.
- A collaborator, team worker and effective communicator.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
Flex Benefits package:
- 28 days holiday which can be bought and sold
- Ability to earn a further 3 days holiday
- Central Manchester office with great communal spaces
- Yearly company-wide holiday (Tenerife 2022)
- Summer and Winter Socials
- Employee Assistance Programme - with 24/7 access to a Remote GP
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Tech Scheme