Summary:A Metering Operations Administrator is required to support the work of the Market Interaction and Metering Team in processing customer gains and losses and in maintaining and upgrading the metering estate. Working for a major retail energy supplier, the ideal candidates will have a general understanding of the Smart metering programme and the functionality of Smart and AMR meters. You will also have an understanding of the registration processes and interdependencies between customer setup and interfacing departments. If you have experience in metering or siteworks, apply for the Metering Operations Administrator today!!
- Metering Registration (and management of losses) of customers effectively
- Responding to gas emergencies in line with industry requirements
- Ensuring that relevant agents are appointed/de-appointed within industry timescales
- Ensuring that start and end reads are received for all new gains and losses in a timely manner
- Admin for siteworks for new connections, meter changes, removals and disconnections
- Resolution of meter faults, compliances and exceptions
- Supporting the roll-out of Smart and Advanced meters
- Understand contractual relationships with MOPs, MAPs, SMSOs and the DCC
- Working with internal stakeholders, to maintain efficient processes
- Resolve queries in relation to COS, Smart and Advanced meters and associated activities.
- Assisting in complying with Ofgem, BEIS, and DCC requests for information and reports
- Liaising effectively with third party agents.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a logistical, service provider administration role
- Experience in metering / siteworks or similar role in Energy, desirable
- Good customer service skills
- Proven ability to produce accurate work within tight deadlines
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Good time management and personal organisations skills
- Degree level (or equivalent), preferable and MS proficient