Summary:We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join a leading energy consultancy. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will develop and sustain the working relationship with key clients. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the customer relationship, including pricing and delivery. The Ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience working in the utility industry and in a similar role, have commercial awareness, and be highly numerate and computer literate. So, if this sound like the ideal role for you, Apply today!
- Be responsible for management and service delivery to all clients.
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Maintain account profitability whilst ensuring overall growth
- Be sufficiently informed and involved, ensuring good planning and service delivery
- Ensure a high level of performance by the support teams and partner personnel
- Maintain communications of client issues with functional leaders and senior management
- Develop and sustain working relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Project manage the roll-out of all their services.
- Ensure that new services are understood and implemented in line with clients’ expectations
- Investigate customer queries and ensure that they are dealt with to the customer's satisfaction
- Attend client sites throughout the UK to provide support and promote business opportunities.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of two years within utility industry
- Experience in customer service, account and project management
- Strong organisational skills with a good level of computer literacy
- Ability to communicate and influence at different levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- An understanding of energy purchasing/ risk management strategies
- Negotiation skills