Summary:An award-winning consultancy specialising in energy, risk management, energy analytics and energy optimisation are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to recruit a Senior Pricing Analyst. The role will include tasks such as tendering, budgeting, flexible trading and consumption analysis. It requires excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be required to hit the ground running, support supplier relationships, Hedging/Forecasting responsibilities and help to improve existing business processes. If this is you, Apply Today!!!
- Tendering, budgeting, flexible trading and consumption analysis for customers.
- Support in building and maintaining a good working relationship with key supplier base.
- Help lead and support the team in creating/maintaining reports for clients.
- Lead and support other ad-hoc energy solutions based workstreams where required.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in energy pricing or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with the intellectual rigour, and personality to command respect internally and externally
- Attention to detail skills
- Ability to plan teams and own work in a structured and prioritised
- Ability to effectively perform analysis on a range of data
- Advanced Excel